Debate: The Greatest Future Value Proposition for Actuaries in Expanding the Reach of the Profession
The resolution is “The greatest future value proposition for actuaries in expanding the reach of the profession lies primarily beyond the traditional areas of insurance and pensions.” Team Australia will SUPPORT and Team World will OPPOSE.
Each speaker will speak for 6 minutes and there will be opportunities for input from the virtual audience after the debate.
- Trevor Matthews, Chair, State Insurance Regulatory Authority
- Ramona Meyricke, Director, IFM Investors
- Richard Dunn, Principal, Mercer
- Simone Brathwaite, President, Caribbean Actuarial Association/Senior Principal, Oliver Wyman Actuarial
- Gábor Hanák, Chair of the Climate Risk Task Force of the IAA
- Peter Withey, Associate Director, KPMG SA